Monday, March 23, 2009

UK MP GALLOWAY COMING TO AMERICA

British Member of Parliament George Galloway is set to arrive in the U.S later today to address sold out audiences in more than ten cities. Recently the Respect MP was barred from entering Canada because he posed a "threat to national security", or perhaps to the electoral security of the present government. An outspoken critic of American foreign policy, past speeches by Galloway in the U.S have focused on the U.S role in destabilizing the Middle East and perpetuating the suffering of the Palestinian people. Seen here at a 2005 speech in Seattle he articulately attacks American involvement in the Middle East.

3 comments:

Avi said...

I am so proud of Canada that it has not allowed this terrorist-supporting scum into the country.

The true north strong and free!

Progressive Pinhead said...

That is because you are a fasscist.

Avi said...

Exactly. I'm proud of the democratic state of Canada because I am a fascist. And I oppose Islamic-loving bigots because I am a fascist.

Since when is Canada under any obligation to allow somebody who supports terror into the country? My PM, whom I voted for, has the right to allow any one whom he chooses.

Sound reasoning.